Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sing A Christmas Song

Rewind or recap. Its been a busy month and I'm a bit behind. What's new?

Tyler had his Christmas program on December 1st. I've had member meetings, kids surgery prep and Santa is comin' to town...so lots to prepare for & not much time for bloggin'!

Tyler was a much better sport this year for the pre-school Christmas program. Last year, um, he never smiled, nor sang and I was wondering "I got off work early for this!" ha. This year he was not only singing, but singing LOUD and smiled the entire time. The program was short, hello they are four-year-olds after all, and it was too cute. Tyler was in the back row and kept making sure I was watching him and waved! Awe! Some day, he'll hide and act as if he doesn't know me!

The night ended with Santa coming to visit the classroom kids. Tyler patiently waited in line (unlike some other kids!) and then when Santa asked what him what his name was, he gave a full report, his full name, where he lived, what his dad did for a living. CUTE! Just so Santa would know where to find the good boy. He only asked for ONE TRANSFORMER for Christmas. I think he'll be in for a surprise.
xoxo!

Santa fell in love w/ the farm boy!

Cassie applauds the good music!

Serious look because "we are big kids mom!"

No comments: