Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tough Tyler

Tyler had both his tonsils and anodes removed on Thursday. What a tough cookie he is. I didn't realize how difficult this would be on ME. Its not like he hasn't been under anesthesia before and when he said goodbye to me before heading off to surgery, he had a big ol' smile. I knew he wouldn't return with it. He was reported to be a great patient and really never cried. He was sick afterwards and we camped out at Trinity Hospital for most of the day. Finally they gave him some nausea medicine allowing him to keep down food.

At the home front, we've watched a lot of movies, made milkshakes and ate anything else cold or soft, per request. He is very cuddly, which warms my heart. I just wish he'd get to feelin' better...hopefully in time for Santa.

No comments: