Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Birthday Man!

We celebrated Scott's birthday last Friday! He loves the fact I'm a month and a day older than him and teases me that "I'm old". Ha, now it's his turn! Sorry honey, you're getting old too. With winter weather and working outside and two energetic kids, you feel old, esp. when you get out of bed in the morning. We celebrated the bday bash at his fave restaurant, Texas Roadhouse. I wasn't thrilled, it was cold after all, and could of settled for staying indoors and eating soup, but its not everyday that you stud muffin hubby celebrates his birth, so I made reservations, picked the kids up early to beat the crowd and treated the Jersey family to a night out! Scott enjoyed a nice juicy steak and cold beer, while the kids consume more peanuts than a small elephant does! Happy Birthday Scott!

The boys enjoy some hot rolls!
While Cassie says "ye-haw!"

No comments: