Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sass-a-Frass

Cassie Ann Bohnert is such a sassy lil' girl. Everyone says so & her nick name is sassy pants or sass-a-frass! Love it! Love her!

She has changed so much. All grown up & doesn't look like any baby or toddler any more. She is 2 and proud of it. She is all independent, well, almost. When it comes to droppin' her off at day-care or the farm or wherever, she clings to my legs and cries "mommy!". I love that she wants to be close, and I'm trying to snuggle w/ her a bit, because before long she'll have nothin' to do with me and ask "um, can you just act like I'm not related to you!" Dejavoo? I think my poor mother warned me that some day, I'd have a daughter just like me! Ha!
xoxo!


PS...cutie-patotie dress curiosity of a gift from Team Heit, led by Heit's fashionable mama sweet elizabeth! Personalized sassy pants outfit will be posted next summer!!!

1 comment:

sweetb said...

WHAT A CUTIE little Sassy pants. love love her!!
xoxo Looks just like her mamma! look out K.