Monday, December 17, 2007

Practice Makes Perfect...

...well, not the case here. Tyler had been singing all week long for his pre-school class Christmas program. I was laughing so hard as he would sing Santa Claus is Coming to Town with all the choreographed moves. So impressed...so, to say I was lookin' forward to seein' him in action, would be an understatement. Well, he just stood there with this "beat-me up Scotty" look on his face during the whole program. AHHH, I guess we can rule out Tyler being in the drama club.

On another note, when I first walked in and saw Tyler on the bleachers in the school gymnasium, I nearly started crying. How is it that the baby boy that I gave birth to, is now old enough to be standing on bleachers? I guess I must be gettin' old!

Wells School Pre-School classes (morning that is, all three of 'em)

I guess it was good that I brought my 'crummy' camera and couldn't get a better, close-up view of Tyler's grumpy face.

No comments: