Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Girl

Where did the last fruit loop go? Cassie is caught putting another fruit loop in her mouth. Those big eyes tell me that she is guilty?!





Okay mom, how long can I hold up this cheesy smile?





Okay, one quick melt-your-heart smile because, well, I love you guys too!





















Did I luck out or what?

I think that I can say it now...without jinxing it...Cassie is the best baby ever! Started sleeping through the night at 5 weeks old. Only cried if she was hungry and she'll turn 11 months old next week and I have only had one night when she didnt want to sleep and that was because she cut four teeth.

Although I think my hubby is still in shock that we have a lil' girl in our household, since he was FOR SURE it was another boy...we love Cassie and just can't imagine not having our precious, sweet lil' baby girl in our lives.

She is always full of smiles...even when her mom takes a zillion pics of her (how can I not?). She makes us smile and we are so glad that she is in our lives.

No comments: