Thursday, May 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Tyler!










Ahh, Tyler will be 3 this Saturday. My lil' cinco de mayo baby is now 3! And, after I looked back through his baby book and pictures from last year...it makes me realize, he is indeed, growin' up! This year Tyler has made HUGE strides, esp. with his vocabulary. He was barely saying a few words a year ago and now he is my chatterbox and tells me full sentences like "when dad comes home, I get my bike out of the garage." or "my baby sissy loves to eat ice-cream". How can I not tear up when his vocab is improving in strides?
So hear is saluting Mr. Tyler James Bohnert to the big world of a three year old. We love you with all that we have, plus some!



1 comment:

sweetb said...

happy bday, Ty!! wish I could be there for this one, as I'm sure it'll be (almost) as fun as your first when it was below zero for E's first visit to the farm. xoxoxo