Monday, June 8, 2009

Central Oregon Fun

Cassie & I spent five days in Central Oregon and totally enjoyed our time. Awe, the beautiful Cascade mountains, the gorgeous weather, grandma Michelle's cookin', seein' grandpa Bob and oh yea, all those stickin' Davidson cousins to play with. BTW, Grandpa Bob is doin' GREAT! I tried to prepare myself for what I was in for...but you know, I walked in the house that I grew up in and there he was, 40 pounds trimmer, fresh hair cut, clean shave, same ol' red flannel that I would of thought my mother would of thrown out by now...and a BIG OL' SMILE!!! Made my heart swell. He has made HUGE strides & lots of progress!!!
Cousins Colby & Cassie snuggle up!

Then the inseparable trio hit the sprinklers!

Cousins Cade & Cassie are nothin' but smiles!

My flower girl Emily, all grown up and soon-to-be a teenager!

Ginger & her trio (Cooper, Austin & Brandon, 6 months old)
Cassie & I spent a day helping Ginger out with the boys. Okay, I helped, Cassie napped! I don't know Ginger does it, but they were good as gold the day that I was there. :) Love 'em!!!
Cassie thinks its pretty cool she can sit in one of the bumbo seats. Crazy, three of everything!

Carlie & Cassie play together one afternoon...and became BFF's...for now at least.

One day, I took Carlie, Cassie & Colby to the park to meet up with ol' high-school friends Theresa, Shelly & Jennifer. Redmond High Panther Class of '94! Too bad my camera broke...and no more pictures. Wha!

No comments: