Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Party Number Two

Tyler's series of parties continued the following day at pre-school! Since the school was going to do a festive cinco de mayo party, we figured we'd bring treats in the day before. Tyler got to share with his school friends, they sang happy birthday and we played a couple of games. Made me thankful that I could be there for that!

Tyler wanted to show me how he uses this place mat with a dry erase marker to work on his lower case letters! I, of course, was impressed!
...and later the Jersey kids sported their goggles again, which just makes me smile!

1 comment:

sweetb said...

LOVE GOGGLES. So cute. Happy Bday Tyler. Can't believe it's been 4 years since I've seen you! You're such a big, handsome boy now.. and look out, you're going to have to keep all of your friends away from your little sis. How adorable!