Monday, October 20, 2008

Flash Back

Cute blog games Miss. Elizabeth. At first I was wondering if I could find the 7th blog photo I posted, but no worries, K came through in good fashion! The title was rooster hair and I believe that Cassie is the queen of rooster hair these days. She has so much hair!!! Beautiful as it is, I can understand why mother Michelle cut my hair short at one point. I ask her every morning, pigs or pony and of course, she always says pony...I think because she knows it takes less time!

The date was May 2007 and my life is probably more hectic now than then. Cassie was 11 months and not walking and maybe just starting to crawl?! I tend to forget, but regardless my life was much easier! Now, Miss. Cassandra Ann is everywhere and loves to "giddy up horsey" all over the living room or "jump like a hop". Awe, the good ol' times! Thanks for the walk down memory lane E!

1 comment:

sweetb said...

tag another friend!