Monday, January 7, 2008

18 months later...

How can it be that my sweet lil' daughter is already 18 months old? She went in today for her 18-month check-up and weighed in at 27 lbs and 32.5 inches tall (75th percentile for both). She wasn't too thrilled to see the dr.; shots made her cry; but after it was all said & done...she said bye to the nurses and life, as she knows it...is back to the same o' life!

She continues to add words to her vocabulary and already showing some interest in potty-training (no push since day-care wont train until they are 2). Life at 18th Avenue Ct...is still a pure craziness (who gets to play with the legos...oh lets chase the cat up the stairs, down the stairs, and lets see how much toilet paper can go into the toilet, oh get that crayon out of your mouth, cat liter stays in the liter box Cassie and the list goes on, I'm afraid!). I don't think I know how to react if it was anything else than crazy.

And, my 31-year old hubby, love him unconditionally, he's the best...but more times than not, he is the third kid in the household. "Dad's super cool," Tyler reports. That he is!

Happy 18 months Miss. Cassie Ann. We love you...your laugh, your silly looks, your sweet kisses and I can do anything attitude. How did we luck out with such a beautiful, bright, baby girl? I don't know, but I count my lucky stars that she is apart of it.
xoxo!


No comments: